Ultra small carry case - 3 or 4 clubs

Grazza80

Visit site
Hi, I'm looking for a really small golf bag just to transport 3 or 4 clubs from my home to the driving range. Ideally I want it as small as possible because I need to carry it on the tube with me during rush hour so the smaller the better. I will never need to use it on a course som I'm not worried about being able to access the clubs it's purely for trasnporting them.

Any ideas?

Canary_Yellow

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yeah, as Bunkermagnet says, search for 'pencil' bags. That's probably the smallest you'll get.

Here's one example, first hit I got on ebay: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LONGRIDG...8:g:Nt0AAOSw7NNT8b7X:rk:1:pf:1&frcectupt=true Only £16.40.

I’ve got one of these. I bought it for a St Andrews trip last summer as I was playing a lot of golf in 4 days, wanted something v light for the second round of the day.

This bag is pretty flimsy and a bit short of sticking woods in it. Also, not sure the workmanship will stand the test of time.

However, I wanted it to last me 4 days and carry a few clubs which it did no problem. Very light, very cheap, very flimsy. Could be what you’re after.