Tsr3 driver did I break it

HPIMG

Visit site
I was playing today and around middle of round I noticed there was a slight gap at the bottom of shaft. I think it’s just appeared because my 3 wood and two hybrids don’t have the gap. I used it for the rest of the round and all seemed fine but wondering if I should have a pro look at it incase the head comes off ? I’ll add a photo to let you all see what I’m talking about.

IMG_4824.jpeg

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
That looks like the ferrule on the adapter has come loose....does it push back into place?
If it does then a little glue will hold it there.
If not then hold the shaft in warm water for a few seconds and it should slide back...
If in doubt a Pro should be able to do it in seconds.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Nothing wrong with it. Just the ferrule has moved. My 910 driver did it all the time. Even with different shafts. Just push it back down.

HPIMG

Visit site
That looks like the ferrule on the adapter has come loose....does it push back into place?
If it does then a little glue will hold it there.
If not then hold the shaft in warm water for a few seconds and it should slide back...
If in doubt a Pro should be able to do it in seconds.
No I tried pushing it back today and wouldn’t move. I’ll try some hot water tomorrow . Thank you

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Nothing wrong with it. Just the ferrule has moved. My 910 driver did it all the time. Even with different shafts. Just push it back down.
No I tried pushing it back today and wouldn’t move. I’ll try some hot water tomorrow . Thank you
When pushing it back down on my 910 I also gave it a bit of a twist. Strangely, it has never happened on my 910 3 wood or 913 rescue🤷‍♂️

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have had this, sometimes it’s harmless sometimes it’s the adapter rotating. If you put a bit of white tape around the shaft at the point where the Ferrell meets it and draw a line in line with the setting dot, you can monitor if the head or adapter is rotating.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
One of two problems
1 As already said the ferrule is loose on the shaft
2 The epoxy glue keeping the adapter on the shaft has failed.

Solutions for 1 already given
Solution for 2 the adapter has to be fully removed everything cleaned up and then reglued.