Trolley advice

Bswarbs

Visit site
Sorry to start another thread if this has been covered elsewhere but any advice on a good value push trolley with an umbrella holder? Was looking at the Cube Cart 3.0

stevench

Club Champion
Visit site
Clicgear everytime for me if it's a push trolley you are after. They cost a bit more but in my experience they are built like tanks and will last years and years.

Bswarbs

Visit site
Clicgear everytime for me if it's a push trolley you are after. They cost a bit more but in my experience they are built like tanks and will last years and years.
Is that the clicgear 4.0? What retailer can I get one from, seems limited options?

YorkshireStu

Medal Winner
Visit site
Sorry to start another thread if this has been covered elsewhere but any advice on a good value push trolley with an umbrella holder? Was looking at the Cube Cart 3.0

I’ve been looking at this alongside the Motocaddy Cube, so interested to see what people think on this topic

Mannion

Visit site
I couldn't get hold of the clicgear either but I have no complaints with the motocaddy cube. The umbrella attachment is an extra bit you need to order though

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I got myself a Rovic from Affordable Golf for £140. They're made by Clicgear but just slightly cheaper. They fold down really small and neatly so great value.

D

Deleted member 3432

I have had a Clicgear 3.0 for several years, superb trolley.

Never used umbrella holder, windy links are not umbrella friendly places :ROFLMAO:

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I got myself a Rovic from Affordable Golf for £140. They're made by Clicgear but just slightly cheaper. They fold down really small and neatly so great value.
I have a Rovic and am happy with it.
Previously had a clicgear (stolen from outside my house!!)
Clicgear is slightly bigger and heavier, slightly more robust. If you're tall it gives slightly more brolly headroom and a slightly highdr handle. These things may or may not be important to you.
I use the adjustable clicgear brolly holder which fits both and gives a few extra inches on top of the angle adjustment.

LincolnShep

Head Pro
Visit site
I’ve been looking at this alongside the Motocaddy Cube, so interested to see what people think on this topic

I've had a Cube since May 2018 (c.100 rounds) and nothing has gone wrong yet. The foam on the handle is beginning to wear a bit thin at one end - but that's all. It was only £100 from AG at the time; which was lucky because it was the only one that would fit in my boot so I'd have bought it even it had been £500!

YorkshireStu

Medal Winner
Visit site
Ive got one of these. Its bloody brilliant. Really impressed and highly recommend it.

These Druid ones look excellent value, especially including the umbrella holder and with a decent folded size.

The only thing putting me off is that it's a brand I don't recognise. Plenty of positive comments on their Facebook page though, which is somewhat reassuring.

Anyone else had any experiences?

Temeura

Visit site
These Druid ones look excellent value, especially including the umbrella holder and with a decent folded size.

The only thing putting me off is that it's a brand I don't recognise. Plenty of positive comments on their Facebook page though, which is somewhat reassuring.

Only purchased some clothing form them and it is all really good quality.

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
Only purchased some clothing form them and it is all really good quality.

Like @Temeura above, I've got some clothes from them too - a pair of trousers, a few polos and a beanie. All excellent quality and will buy more from them in the future. I'm considering their shoes as well atm.

the trolley may well be a brand you don't recognise, but it's definitely a rebranded OEM type unit. Very similar in design to the Clic gear mentioned above and the same unit can be found on (US) amazon with 2/3 different brands adorning it.

There's another thread on the forum regarding their clothing, so probably worth a search. But I'm very happy with everything I've ordered from them over the last 3/4 months since discovering, although clearly can't comment on longevity. But based on how the clothes and trolley feel, I'm not worried at all there.

Bswarbs

Visit site
Looks like I’ve made a mistake with the one I got. I’m going to send it straight back and have a rethink. I’m tempted to spend the money now on a clicgear which should outlast an average trolley.

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
Looks like I’ve made a mistake with the one I got. I’m going to send it straight back and have a rethink. I’m tempted to spend the money now on a clicgear which should outlast an average trolley.
Presuming you bought the rovic you linked to, I wouldn't worry too much at all. I've seen loads about, sure a few guys on here have them and are happy.

See what you think of it when it arrives.