Has anybody had a go?

likes and dislikes.....

I tried a 2 iron the other day at American golf three hammers

very happy with it plunge or not?

i have a 4 iron in my i25's so should slip in nice

JT77

Tour Winner
Visit site
I tried one and have to say it was great, good flight, distance, off the deck, was the 3 iron I tried, wanted to buy one but the only had the demo in stock.
Which was lucky as picked up a 3iron to match my set for 45 quid 😬

Mike07

Head Pro
Visit site
I have the T-MB 2-iron. Quickly become favourite club in the bag.

So easy to hit, high flight and average carry is 240 yards. Perfect off the tee and sometimes play off fairway if I have a good lie

Get one..!

And29

Head Pro
Visit site

So easy to hit, high flight and average carry is 240 yards. Perfect off the tee and sometimes play off fairway if I have a good lie

Get one..!

thanks mike i got similar numbers with the 2 iron yesterday im gonna go 2 and 3

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've got a 3 iron and will be adding a 2 iron aswell shortly :thup:

Really easy to hit, I like the new s300 shaft in it (bit lighter than old ones) and is pretty long aswell.

I'm tempted to get down to 4 or 5 iron (if you get 5 in the UK) in them and the rest CB/AP2 at the end of this season........

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site

Get one..!

thanks mike i got similar numbers with the 2 iron yesterday im gonna go 2 and 3

you both must have some serious CHS if you are carrying it this far on average

Mcleodc2000

Club Champion
Visit site
Very interested in the 2 iron, but seems to a lack of places to try it out- only saw one in person for the first time the other day, but the shop only had a simulator, which I'm not a fan of

Mike07

Head Pro
Visit site
Very interested in the 2 iron, but seems to a lack of places to try it out- only saw one in person for the first time the other day, but the shop only had a simulator, which I'm not a fan of

Maybe get your local pro or retailer to book you for a fitting at Titliest HQ. I did this at their centre in St. Ives. Well worth it.

Mcleodc2000

Club Champion
Visit site
Normally glasgow, but I'm living down in Coventry for the next three months, as of today! My plan is to check out the places in that area and see if there are any to demo once I get somewhat settled

D

Deleted Member 1156

Normally glasgow, but I'm living down in Coventry for the next three months, as of today! My plan is to check out the places in that area and see if there are any to demo once I get somewhat settled

Belfry?

m10johnson

Head Pro
Visit site

I'll have a look at some of our accounts around that area tomorrow and I'll get back to you.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
had a borrow of one of these tonight.

2 iron s300.

easy to get airborn of deck and tee. prob got about 215 carry and the odd one rolling out to 230/40.

funny thing was i hit a fade on pretty much every shot with it, strange as i really struggle to hit one of those esp with an iron. i hit a draw with almost every iron i have.
took my mp37 2 iron as well and hit a draw with that, same sort of distance just lower flight with more run.