titleist pro v1 box of 12 brand new and sealed

BenWithey

Visit site
hi there im selling a box of titleist pro v1 for 25 pounds, message me if your interested or you want to see a picture.

Many thanks Ben

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
as good as your offer maybe, people wont buy from you because you are not part of the community, your wasting your time.

Bye!!!!

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hey Ben......good reply.....I think you are the first person not to get really p**** off when the forum spots a dodgy customer!!!

Seriously, how come you've got them?.....if they are real and are cheap enough you might sell 'em on.

I don't use them.

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ben, look at it from our point of view.

With a sale on here we send the cash to someone we have known on here for weeks/months/years or so .... someone new comes on and expects us to send a cheque or cash to someone nobody knows or has any dealings with.

So when we take a pop at 1st time poster sellers its because no-one in their right mind would trade with someone with no history on here.

I hope this explains the way this forums selling section works. Please keep with the forum and if you advertise the balls after a couple of weeks I am sure they will be snapped up.