mattyb0y
ste_denial
tonyN
GB72
Theegalhunter
smange
smiffy
coletrain

If you could all send reply with a version you will be playing if 4 of you have 2010 and 4 of us have 09 we could have two 4balls?

Spoff

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Are we talking Xbox or PS3?

I have 10 on the latter.

btw, anyone used the 'play the pros' game on it?

I was -2 after two rounds but choked at the weekend with a +6 and +4 to finish +8 :(

mattyb0y

Head Pro
Visit site
If you can find some one to play on ps3 with u then ok play and post scores as we have to play in pairs

I can play 09 on xbox 2 morro nite if any 1 is intrested?

evita4

Head Pro
Visit site
I will be involved in the 2nd week of August when I replace my broken xbox (red ring of death) :(

If tour console is less than 3 years old and is suffering from RROD or E74 error Microsoft will repair or replace your 360 FOC. Just had to do this with mine which was 18 months old. Took less than a week to get my brand new replacement.

Sneds

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I will be involved in the 2nd week of August when I replace my broken xbox (red ring of death) :(

If tour console is less than 3 years old and is suffering from RROD or E74 error Microsoft will repair or replace your 360 FOC. Just had to do this with mine which was 18 months old. Took less than a week to get my brand new replacement.

Mine came back this morning! I will be buying TW 10, in the mean time if anybody wants a fifa 09 game let me know!

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Got TW 10 last night at Tesco. Bit of a deal on at the moment where they are doing the game VAT free so got it for £34.00. Another offer they had on was spend £30.00 and get 15 large cans of Carlsberg for £5.00. Bit of a bargain that one!
Game looks OK but the putting is a lot harder!