Thorbjorn Olesen - Arrested

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Perhaps the legality is based on a concoction of over the counter legally available items….I wonder if there will be a warning added to some pills about behaviour after mixing with other specific items making the person liable.
I used to fly a lot irrespective of how tired or which class I flew , sleeping was impossible in the end. A champagne on take off and a couple of glasses with the meal worked but then stopped .. I never bothered with sleeping tablets, I just accepted I would not sleep and the flight would be tedious. It made the race weekends tougher and recovering was slower .. I think I understand in a small way what is going on

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
I think this was probably the crux of the court case. And the jury decided this was an isolated out of character event, based on the evidence submitted. Or at least gave him the benefit of the doubt.

A player I liked and I'd not judge him going forward in his career - but anyone who behaves like that under influence of what's he's drunk/taken and being able to get away with it is ridiculous - there has to be consequences

Those who have served in law enforcement, or given evidence in court, or served on juries, or even done all 3, will have no difficulty in providing examples of how often the two highlighted words go together. Don't give the QC too much credit...