This Years Help For Heroes Auction item

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hi all,

I've cleared it with Mike and he has kindly allowed me to put this up for auction for the Help For Heroes Charity day.

CIMG0396.jpg

CIMG0400.jpg

CIMG0397.jpg

CIMG0409.jpg

Bids will be invited on the day, (June 6th) and on here so that anyone who isn't attending has the possibility to own this fine piece of golfing memorabilia.

Kindly donated by Twire who won this at a Golf Pro-Am, it's a limited edition print by the world famous golf artist Michael Heslop. Measuring approx 44" x 23" including a fine Walnut frame, it depicts the par 3 18th signature hole on the Oaks Championship course at Woodbury Park Golf Club.

The print has been signed by former Woodbury Park owner, Nigel Mansell and is signed:
"Best Wishes, Nigel Mansell, Red 5".

The bidding will run from now until June 10th. If there are still competing bids at the end, then I will faciliate the bidding by phone to ensure everyone gets a fair chance to bid.

This beautiful piece will grace any golfing connoisseurs' home.

Bidding will be in £10 increments and I have already received a bid of £100 by the first person that saw it when it was delivered to my workplace........happy bidding!! :D

For anyone still wanting to play in the HFH day at Luton Hoo on Monday June 6th, please see the following thread to register an interest

http://forums.golf-monthly.co.uk//showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/333824/an/0/page/0#333824