This is one lucky amateur couple

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
now this is a prize you would relish for ever

[video=youtube;R5d6gpsVu6I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5d6gpsVu6I&feature=BFa&list=SPD530CDDBDED 9C422&lf=list_related[/video]

Professor

Hacker
Visit site
Hats off to them for holding it together. I once had the pleasure of taking part in a round with Lee Westwood at
Wentworth (played four holes with him). I couldn't feel my legs until I got onto the second tee!

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
Nothing beats toe shanking a fairway wood whilst the world no1 is sitting in a buggie 6 feet away watching you, with a camera crew :)

When Smiffy and I played 18 holes with Robert Rock and I snaphooked my opening drive I did have a moment where I thought "OK, you can bury me right here".

ADB

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Nothing beats toe shanking a fairway wood whilst the world no1 is sitting in a buggie 6 feet away watching you, with a camera crew :)

When Smiffy and I played 18 holes with Robert Rock and I snaphooked my opening drive I did have a moment where I thought "OK, you can bury me right here".

Did Smiffy started the digging with his opening drive?

fat-tiger

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
like the way luke let her go 1st and followed her up the stairs, saying that i think i would of worn a skirt if it ment i got a round with him

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
Very lucky people indeed.

One thing I did notice. At 2.00-2.01 does she hit the ground a foot behind the ball or is it my eyes ......... It's early :smirk:

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
i would pretty much do anything to play a round with Luke!!!!ha

Ditto. He's been one of my favourite players since he first came on tour and now I'm an out-and-out Mizuno fanboy, I'm even more smitten. :D

EDIT: Just watched the video, wished I hadn't. I just CANNOT be happy for those people :(

Last edited:

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
She has a better swing than he has , whats up with his,? it looks fair aquward , nice to see him repairing the hole (not divot) he made in the fairway aswell .. at least if we played with Luke we could all outdrive him with his measly 280 or what ever it is average :whistle::rofl: