Things That Gladden The Heart

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
3 days working in Sitges, outside Barcelona

Lovely people, great food, lovely weather. Unfortunately they are also in the middle of a drought, else love the Spanish way..

RichA

Visit site
Just tried out my new popcorn air popper and it's fabulous. How did I not know that these existed until a few days ago?
No more troughing crisps and nuts of an evening.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
One week until I head for Antigua (yes I am going). It may still be the 2 of us going as a last chance to save something, it may just be me but for obvious reasons my head is not in the game at the moment and so the idea of getting away, even if it is to sort out our futures away from everyone else, is very appealing at the moment.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
One week until I head for Antigua (yes I am going). It may still be the 2 of us going as a last chance to save something, it may just be me but for obvious reasons my head is not in the game at the moment and so the idea of getting away, even if it is to sort out our futures away from everyone else, is very appealing at the moment.

Good luck. Whatever the outcome hopefully this time will give you both clarity x

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The better half said yes to me finally asking her to marry me after 7 years and 2 children.

Not even a street seller trying to sell us a vape as I was literally down on one knee could kill the moment.

Despite my best laid plans it was like something out of phoenix nights:

You’ve got your seven year itch the wrong way round🤣.

Congratulations 👰🤵🎂🍾🥂

HeftyHacker

Visit site
And the next job is to refill all gaps between the bricks:LOL:

I know! Sunday could be that day after a couple of dry days but I'll need to weedkill it first as there's already some sprouting through.

And then I jeed to get to work on the wasteland that the paving borders, after which a further wash will be required 🤣.

Like I said, wish I'd never started 🤣