Things That Gladden The Heart

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Do you have any Titleist Clubs? And when did you last purchase any Titleist balls?
?
I have a TS2 wood that gets a run occasionally and I recently purchased a couple of dozen ProV1x..
Signed up for testing things a few years ago and got sent a couple of pairs of shoes to try and report on....

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Kevin Sinfield. I know you league fans have known this for years but us Tigers fans have only had him on the team for a few months. A total legend currently running 101 miles for charity. A real hero and am proud he is part of the Tigers coaching team.

What a man - blubbing just a little here...

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Hurrah…we‘ve got a piper for my church’s Burns Supper and Ceilidh I’m organising and chairing (and doing much of the ‘filling’). This is after much fretting and searching given our normal piper couldn’t do it, and our replacement was grabbed before we could confirm. And you can’t have a Burns Supper without a piper…

And since I’m likely going to have to do ‘the address’…I’m taking the opportunity to memorise ‘Fair fa’ your honest, sonsie face…’ in its entirety. Oof. Well you‘ve got to have your hands free for added emphasis…????????

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Brentford announcing that they will be wearing the same first team strip next season to be more sustainable and to save fans money and remove the pressure to buy new shirts every year. If only all clubs signed up to this, have a strip for the duration fo the shirt deal or shirt sponsor.

Sadly I am watching rugby go the other way but they again our top clubs need every revenue stream they can get which if not the case amongst top football clubs.