Things That Gladden The Heart

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
You’re like a cloud on a sunny day!

Read your post again and see it from my point of view, maybe it was your choice of words or you are not correct?

Yes, some dogs are lactose intolerant, but maybe, just maybe I’m sensible and caring enough to ensure MY Dog is not given anything that I’d believe would harm him! Especially as I’d be the one cleaning up after him!
Settle down - you may not have known and could have been harming your dog without realising. I think that's all his intentions were. That was the way I read it anyway, no deeper meaning intended.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Don’t tell me how to behave! I don’t care what you think!

He made a statement which is wrong, not all dogs are lactose intolerant and he could of asked me if I’m aware, he didn’t and going by others reactions to his post you are in a minority of one
Because everyone here reacts to who said it and applies their own subtext that wasn't there.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Absolute garbage! Why not accept you were incorrect in what you posted!
I have accepted that I was wrong in my belief that all dogs are lactose intolerant.

Why didn’t you reply to me and say something along the lines of “Not all dogs are lactose intolerant and I know from experience mine isn’t”?

I’ll answer for you - you played the man, not the ball.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
So you admit your post was wrong and I’m to blame. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Why when you realised your post was wrong didn’t you apologise or change it or delete it?

I share the fact my dog was given a free ice cream and somehow I’m the bad guy!

Take a day off and stop playing the victim.

Maybe you should both take a day off?

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
So you admit your post was wrong and I’m to blame. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Why when you realised your post was wrong didn’t you apologise or change it or delete it?

I share the fact my dog was given a free ice cream and somehow I’m the bad guy!

Take a day off and stop playing the victim.
I didn’t apologise because of the way a few childish posters jumped on. Might as well give you your kicks. I didn’t delete it because I don’t try to hide the mistakes I make. And yes, you’re to blame for escalating something I posted in good faith into this issue. I suggest you move on now.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I went to the theatre yesterday to see Mary Poppins. Heart warming, cheery, cosy, a nostalgia fest for many of us there ❤. Guaranteed to make you feel fuzzy inside, maybe even bring a little tear to the eye. The happiness felt by the audience could have powered a small village for at least a few minutes ?. Fabulous talent on stage, even the kids were superb.

If you are down in London I'd highly recommended it.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Was this another of your general “you’s”?

Seriously, there’s occasions you need to go back 24 hrs later and read what you’ve posted. Like LP, you’re not the font of all knowledge nor the forum’s moral compass. I appreciate you have different views but you’re so nasty so often people actually miss the gems you post because they’ve already thought, “oh it’s him again.”

Your choice Mark but if you want to be taken seriously, change your delivery.
? ? ?

D

Deleted member 3432

Driving through Glencoe this afternoon, simply stunning part of the world.

Even better getting a clear run with no camper vans in sight ?