Things That Gladden The Heart

TimShady

Banned
Visit site
Used a combination of two rubs, just had to turn up the bbq as the skin wasn’t getting crisp but I’m not in any rush…I’m sat outside listening to radio 6 and this wine is lovely ha ha
Do you score the skin, apply the rub and then store in the fridge for a while? The cool air in the fridge helps to dehydrate the skin and really helps it crisp up when cooked.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Do you score the skin, apply the rub and then store in the fridge for a while? The cool air in the fridge helps to dehydrate the skin and really helps it crisp up when cooked.

No it was just a quick last minute thing but I’ll try your method next time 👌
Put them in a tray with butter and chicken stock, they were very juicy but I won’t bother with the stock next time as it stopped the skin from getting proper crispy.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Just now sitting listening to the waters of the Ionian Sea lapping the rocks under our hotel‘s terrace overlooking a beautiful village on the Mani Peninsula down bottom of the Peloponnese. When a nice and relaxed Mrs SILH comes back from our room we will explore for a place to eat this evening. Somehow I‘m not missing golf, and think I’ll sign out for another ten days…😎
…and they were a most lovely ten days…not sure I’m glad to be back. Did I miss anything…? Last time we were away The Queen died.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
4 very lovely days in La Manga plying golf, drinking beer and eating very good food with a group of great guys.

Stayed at the refurbished Hyatt hotel and it was great. The golf courses were in great condition considering it’s supposed to be low season.

The North Course played especially good. Lived the life for those 4 days 😁

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Approaching the 3rd Green today with my two playing partners , we watched as a buzzard landed in the long grass over the back..it then took off with a snake of some sort in its talons, flew up to a branch in one of the Scots pines, got a better grip then was off again with the snake.
Awesome to see

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Young Bradley Tash won the Javelin at sports day.Young Layla came second in the 300m race. She finished 5 m behind a boy who won it. She is apparently gutted and livid she never won 😂😂😂👍