Things That Gladden The Heart

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Played golf? ???

Lol she has been born at the perfect time. April is when most people go full at golf again lol so plenty of time to get used to her lol

Playing golf with one was ok , 3 became a challenge but I get out once a week (do play weekdays tho not weekends) but all just negotiations with the boss now .. plant the seeds ?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
We're 99.9% sure her name is going to be Summer. ?
First bit of parenting advice, don't tell people, relatives particularly, what it might be. They will think there is wriggle room for their suggestions. They may also pause, roll eyes, sigh etc if they don't approve. Just tell them, 'we are calling her........'. All will then be good. Weird but true, psychology at work.

Here ends the sermon ?

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
First bit of parenting advice, don't tell people, relatives particularly, what it might be. They will think there is wriggle room for their suggestions. They may also pause, roll eyes, sigh etc if they don't approve. Just tell them, 'we are calling her........'. All will then be good. Weird but true, psychology at work.

Here ends the sermon ?

☝️ This

Also, visitors.
Don’t be afraid to:

-Put a sign on the door saying you are asleep, please don’t knock. Even if you aren’t.
-Ask them to bring food.
-Tell them to make a brew for themselves and you when they arrive.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Phone call from my consultant after recent CT scan and bloods. Have come back as normal so that's 5 years all clear. One minor procedure to go in November.

Best thing I’ve read in a while… good on yer ‘Bob.

Sadly, my symptoms of 5yrs ago are back - no details, they‘re not pleasant. I start the diagnosis phase, again, next week. Currently 2 days short of 5yrs but the last month hasn’t been good.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site

Sadly, my symptoms of 5yrs ago are back - no details, they‘re not pleasant. I start the diagnosis phase, again, next week. Currently 2 days short of 5yrs but the last month hasn’t been good.

I'll keep everything crossed for you Brian

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Feel free to PM if ever you need to.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Lol she has been born at the perfect time. April is when most people go full at golf again lol so plenty of time to get used to her lol

Playing golf with one was ok , 3 became a challenge but I get out once a week (do play weekdays tho not weekends) but all just negotiations with the boss now .. plant the seeds ?

He's already done that once, and look what happened, hence the conundrum! ;)

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Been looking to update my Audi MMI to have Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Led to believe that Audi could charge £600. Even third parties want a few hundred.

By chance, saw a YouTube video where the guy said access this link, if your car is compatible, you can upgrade free.

It was. And now the car is updated for free. ?

[EDIT] Going to see if I can do similar for Audi maps database.

Got the maps database updated to 2022 from the previous 2015...cost...nuffink! ?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site

Here ends the sermon ?
Well we started using Summer for anyone who asks so that's settled now. Middle name is Verity - both our mothers have names that start with V so we picked another one as a little tribute to both of them.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Well we started using Summer for anyone who asks so that's settled now. Middle name is Verity - both our mothers have names that start with V so we picked another one as a little tribute to both of them.

Top tip my mate gave me

Take the name and shout it round the house

Oi summer get your room tidy

Oi summer get that arsenal shirt off

Really see if it fits all situations