Things That Gladden The Heart

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I’ve checked twice… this is the gladden the hearts thread, isn’t it?

Anyway, gents & ladies pairs (bowls) semi-finals yesterday. Mrs Hobbit will be in the ladies final on Sunday, and I’ll be playing in the gents final. Today I’ll be playing in the singles semi-final.
Just think how good you'd be if you started 30 years ago;):giggle:

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Lovely morning

Got to do school run for little lady which is always a pleasure ..

Tee off booked for 9:14, went down down back 9 as wanted a free relaxed run of the course .. 9 holes 1 hour 20 mins

Shower and change for work then a nice lunch at the club ..

Nice hour early for work let the early turns go enjoy their weekend bit earlierPXL_20230120_095433561_copy_1024x768.jpg

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
New (for her) car ordered for the Mrs this morning, she’s been looking for a good deal on a Tucson for a while and we spotted one on line last night. Phoned the garage up at 9 this morning, asked a few questions and laid the deposit on the phone. They’re not local so going to deliver it next week.

Bish bash bosh, nice and simple

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
New (for her) car ordered for the Mrs this morning, she’s been looking for a good deal on a Tucson for a while and we spotted one on line last night. Phoned the garage up at 9 this morning, asked a few questions and laid the deposit on the phone. They’re not local so going to deliver it next week.

Bish bash bosh, nice and simple

what one did you go for? I'm on my 3rd leased one and love it