Things That Gladden The Heart

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Just paid my subs for the coming year. My wife saw how much it was and...well...said that it was an awful lot of money (£1800). Well that's what it is around here for a decent members club - besides - and as I reminded her - I could have finished work on 1st March but decided to finish end March - and so my March salary has paid for my subs...

Just as well - she said rather threateningly...:)

Anyway - that's me sorted...

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Another great service story for me.
Ordered a bench mortiser machine from Abbey Tools (via Amazon) and they mailed saying machines are in short supply so could be a week or so, no biggy - not in a rush.

But got a message today saying they got one yesterday and shipped it overnight so will be with me today. I didn't even opt for or pay for express delivery.

Between them and FFX, my workshop is going to be looking and functioning brilliantly.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just discovered that there is a sudden temperature soar next week - going to be around 20 degrees! This is unexpected. Usually when exiting a lockdown we get torrential rain... Absolutely cannot wait for my first round on Tuesday. Only downside, looks like the golf trousers I bought in lockdown won't be getting an outing for a long time. :LOL:

D

Deleted member 3432

Just discovered that there is a sudden temperature soar next week - going to be around 20 degrees! This is unexpected. Usually when exiting a lockdown we get torrential rain... Absolutely cannot wait for my first round on Tuesday. Only downside, looks like the golf trousers I bought in lockdown won't be getting an outing for a long time. :LOL:

Thanks for that, must be nice living down south in the tropical weather!

Updated forecast for Monday here is 45 mph wind and heavy rain :mad:

Reaching the heights of 10 degrees on Wednesday and Thursday but the wind is switching to the north so it will be bloody freezing :mad::mad:

Looks like wind is from the north for quite a spell so it will stay dry but cold so wont need to worry about starting to cut my grass in the next couple of weeks :ROFLMAO:

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
First attempt at regrippng a club today. I still have all my fingers and toes, and the grip is straight!
I guess the real test will be when I swing it next week

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
First attempt at regrippng a club today. I still have all my fingers and toes, and the grip is straight!
I guess the real test will be when I swing it next week

Did two myself last week

Cheated used 360 grips

First one got stuck (did over sink no vice went too slow) second was straight on no issue