The Waste Management Open

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Talked to a member who has played there with the scaffolding going up (so a concept of what it would look like in play) and he says it's a nothing hole and a bit of a nothing course aside from this week of the year

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Talked to a member who has played there with the scaffolding going up (so a concept of what it would look like in play) and he says it's a nothing hole and a bit of a nothing course aside from this week of the year

You have to admire the vision to create what they do for the tournament then. I suspect this applies to a number of courses. Stands, crowds etc give shape to a course.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

sorry but i expect thats utter horse ****

we all have different opinions of courses but this is a pretty decent course in a great setting and they then make the most of it for this tournament

some people just like putting everything down i guess

D

Deleted member 15344

we all have different opinions of courses but this is a pretty decent course in a great setting and they then make the most of it for this tournament

Brother in law plays there every year in April and loves it . The par 3 and then the one after are still very good holes in their own right

Dasit

Tour Rookie
Visit site

My thoughts exactly.

The course is stunning, loads of risk/reward. Condition looks immaculate, like it should be with the amount of money they get from hosting the PGA Tour!

TopOfTheFlop

Head Pro
Visit site

Couldn't disagree more. A nothing course i could imagine many a course we've all played in the UK being that but the greens here look immaculate, the rough looks tough and the atmosphere immense.
I'd very much enjoy seeing you or any of us on here tee up on the 16th with no one or everyone watching and see how you go 😉

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
Couldn't disagree more. A nothing course i could imagine many a course we've all played in the UK being that but the greens here look immaculate, the rough looks tough and the atmosphere immense.
I'd very much enjoy seeing you or any of us on here tee up on the 16th with no one or everyone watching and see how you go 😉
Now would you get the crowd going or wait until it was a bit quiet?

I’d pull a 9 iron and get those drunken louts going mental. Then probably knife it into a steward 90 degrees right! :whoo:

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site

It’s an extremely average course mate, well known for that. Nothing more than a typical America. Resort course