The Waste Management Open

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
One of my favourite golf tournaments, amazing crowds again.

Justin Thomas is on it today, though, has birdied the first six holes! Shaping up to be a good evening watching the golf!

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Love the way they big that up there, it just shows how popular the game can be when it's jazzed up a bit.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We have a similar thing if you are on our 12th or 15th tee when the football team is playing. Their ground is just the other side of the road about 300 yards away. Amazing how 700 people can make so much noise, lol.

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
The Yanks know how to whoop and holler - it would be too forced in the UK. The Golf sixes was excruciating

I think the weather is a big part of it too, just doesn't seem as appealing if the wind's blowing a hoolie and it's pissing down with rain....

D

Deleted member 16999

They were saying they were hoping to have over 750,000 attend the event, they had 85,000 for the Pro-Am

D

Deleted member 15344

It is great, but not for every week.

It’s a bit of fun as a one off - it gives some people the excuse to get smashed and act like an American football crowd etc on one hole , bit of novelty. Couldn’t see it happening anywhere else though

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Love this tournament, it's great fun. Just hope Rickie can start putting some birdies on the card and get back up there into contention. Be great if Rickie and JT could battle it out for the win on Sunday.

D

Deleted member 1147

The US commentators pointed out yesterday that most people at the 16th aren’t there for the golf, rather they are there for a day out.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Not for me. Golf is a gentleman's game, not for rowdy drunken bums. Look at that drunken idiot running around naked rolling in the bunker etc the other day.

Horrendous behavior.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Not for me. Golf is a gentleman's game, not for rowdy drunken bums. Look at that drunken idiot running around naked rolling in the bunker etc the other day.

Horrendous behavior.

You should see Imurg when he gets a birdie 😂😂😂

I’m so dead 😂👍

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Haha best shout from the crowd ever.

Bryson's ball moves and he starts looking around for a rules official.

Call cries out... 'FIGURE IT OUT' :rofl: