The ulitmate golf prize is...

njrose51

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
So if you could enter any raffle/prize draw/competition to win the ulitmate golf prize what would it be?

a new set of clubs fully fitted
lessons with a leading coach
meeting X tour player (Current or senior tour)
playing an exclusive UK course
new motorised trolley, clothes, shoes
year's supply of premium golf balls
walk inside the ropes at specific UK tournament
playing the top 5 UK courses in a year
visit to a manufactures HQs
VIP access to main UK tournaments

All of the above?

Any other thoughts?

(please feel free to remove this post if it breaks any regulations)

D

Deleted member 15344

1. Full set of irons fitted
2. A round of golf at an Open Venue
3. Round of golf at a ET golf course

Fish

Banned
Visit site
1/ playing the top 5 UK courses in a year
2/ playing an exclusive UK course
3/ walk inside the ropes at specific UK tournament
4/ VIP access to main UK tournaments
5/ meeting X tour player (Current or senior tour)
6/ visit to a manufactures HQs
7/ lessons with a leading coach
8/ year's supply of premium golf balls
9/ new motorised trolley, clothes, shoes
10/ a new set of clubs fully fitted

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
A solid years intensive ( and I mean intensive!) coaching and then an all expenses paid years exemption to the Seniors Tour...

MadAdey

Money List Winner
Visit site
To me the ultimate golf prize would something that I would never have access to, because money can'y get it for me. I've already got fitted clubs, I could buy a powacaddy if I wanted to, I could play round the top courses in the country. So any prize that I could get by just simply getting the credit card out wouldn't be an ultimate prize. But here are some of my ideas for the ultimate prize:

Partner a top tour Pro in the Dunhill at St Andrews.
4-ball at Augusta a week before the Masters with Dustin, Beef and Chris Woods.
A years worth of of coaching from a top 10 coach.
Weekend away golfing at the Monterrey Peninsula with Trevino, Nicklaus and Player. Imagine the stories that they would have.

G

guest100718

A solid years intensive ( and I mean intensive!) coaching and then an all expenses paid years exemption to the Seniors Tour...

I don't think you'll be making any cuts....

TheDiablo

Challenge Tour Pro
Banned
Visit site
Mine would be a spot in a Pro-Am for a biggish event with a top pro, and all the VIP treatment from the sponsor on the day. Something money cant buy (well, my limited resources anyway!)

Top 5 UK Courses/Open Rota courses in a year with expenses paid would also be pretty special

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Intensive coaching for a year at a quality facility and membership of a top course to work on my game, with access to top of the range equipment fitted for me, and a chance to play in a number of tour pro-ams culminating in a place in the Dunhill Links main field

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Yeah when you add the word ‘ultimate’ it really can’t be any one or two off the list

It would need to be full fitted clubs etc (that you go manufacture HQ to watch being made for you) + clothing, shoes/trolley, bag/balls etc + the tuition (but from a current tour player, on a top 5 course) + get in the ropes that weekend with VIP access thrown in

Put me down for that please ;)

(not forgetting you'll have to get me from A to B etc)

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
To me the ultimate golf prize would something that I would never have access to, because money can'y get it for me. I've already got fitted clubs, I could buy a powacaddy if I wanted to, I could play round the top courses in the country. So any prize that I could get by just simply getting the credit card out wouldn't be an ultimate prize. But here are some of my ideas for the ultimate prize:

Weekend away golfing at the Monterrey Peninsula with Trevino, Nicklaus and Player. Imagine the stories that they would have.

They ebay a spot each year for charity mate. . . . . . . Just a cool £50k this year

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Alfred-Du...681048?hash=item1c91788d18:g:hIAAAOSwWmhZkq3m

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site

This!

Experiences over “stuff” every time. :thup:

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
Whilst Madadey has summed it up well from one perspective, an alternative would be an all expenses paid SPA holiday for two....that I could give to my wife.
Whilst she was away I would be free to play the golf I desired 😎

drewster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Whilst Madadey has summed it up well from one perspective, an alternative would be an all expenses paid SPA holiday for two....that I could give to my wife.
Whilst she was away I would be free to play the golf I desired 😎

Genius , although it depends who her +1 is. If it was Tom Hardy you might never see her again !!! Which could potentially be unlimited golf forever ........the ultimate golf prize !!!

Capella

Journeyman Pro
blog.jutta-jordans.de
In my world, prizes are usually a sleeve of balls, a 10 € voucher for the pro shop or an ugly trophy which you have to return by the end of the year, so all of the above sound pretty awesome to me. But let's dream. The ultimate prize for me would be an allround golf coaching weekend, including an assessment and lesson plus on-course lesson with a good swing coach, a club fitting (including a putter fitting), a session with a personal trainer to get a personalized training plan and a session with a mental coach. Put that in a nice location (preferrably sunny), all travel costs covered.

A bit much? Yeah, maybe ... think I'll just have to be happy with my sleeve of balls for the time being :D

londonlewis

Tour Rookie
www.golfdrawer.com
So if you could enter any raffle/prize draw/competition to win the ulitmate golf prize what would it be?

a new set of clubs fully fitted
lessons with a leading coach
meeting X tour player (Current or senior tour)
playing an exclusive UK course
new motorised trolley, clothes, shoes
year's supply of premium golf balls
walk inside the ropes at specific UK tournament
playing the top 5 UK courses in a year
visit to a manufactures HQs
VIP access to main UK tournaments

All of the above?

Any other thoughts?

(please feel free to remove this post if it breaks any regulations)

Fully paid round at Augusta. Flights and all.