The Point at Polzeath

Jaco

Medal Winner
Visit site
Hoping to play here in a couple of weeks, as Newquay not available to visitors on Saturdays. Is it ok? I’m hoping it’s got decent drainage, as I hate muddy courses.

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
Not sure how that drains, but the course was miles better than I expected. Couple of design idiosyncrasies, but great greens. (Certainly when I last played it)

Depending on where you're staying, you've got Perranporth just south of Newquay. That'll be bone dry

Wilson

Head Pro
Visit site
Played there in July. Good course, no sea views but a nice enough track. If you fancy £150 a round try St Enodoc :ROFLMAO:
Is that how much it is now? Not played it for a few years, but a cracking course, with cracking views - stay right by it most Xmas' but they don't allow visitors over the Christmas period.

dufferman

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Is that how much it is now? Not played it for a few years, but a cracking course, with cracking views - stay right by it most Xmas' but they don't allow visitors over the Christmas period.
Yeah, pre pandemic it was £70ish a round for a midweek round. Now it's a flat £150 regardless of time of day. They were trying to sell 7pm tee times (in July) at £150!!!!!