The obligatory self-congratulatory Hole in 1 thread

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Congrats me man, bet the tut tutters are moaning about the phone on the course.😁

me I would of called sky to film it.

S

Snelly

Well done.

By the way, someone told me last Friday that Seve never had a hole in one in his life. Seems unbelievable!

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I played myself this morning at half five. hit the pin with my 6th attempt to the 10th. Finished 2inches past.

Pointless story but made me smile at the time. :swing:

turkish

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just out of interest guys (since holes in one only happen to other people :p ) what's the story about the watches? Who provides them?

Hi FD... if you get a HIO in a medal and it's registered on How did I do you get a Hugo Boss watch and become part of "the hole in one club"... a wee bit naff but the watch is actually really nice- albeit the straps a bit naff too. I believe it's direct from Hugo Boss as they sponsor it.

I thought they stopped it as was heavily advertised last year and not seen anything this year so was pleasantly surprised when I got mine.

(ninja Brag :D)

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hi FD... if you get a HIO in a medal and it's registered on How did I do you get a Hugo Boss watch and become part of "the hole in one club"... a wee bit naff but the watch is actually really nice- albeit the straps a bit naff too. I believe it's direct from Hugo Boss as they sponsor it.

I thought they stopped it as was heavily advertised last year and not seen anything this year so was pleasantly surprised when I got mine.

(ninja Brag :D)

I was pleasantly surprised when I got mine,however I don't wear watches much so its in the draw.

As far as I recall it doesn't have to be in a medal but just a club organised competition.