The Hanger - training aid

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
Then why post?

Because it would be nice when someone posts about the latest mysterious obscure training aid, if they actually posted a link to whatever it was they were talking about. Then folks, although not having experience of that specific thing, might be able to share experiences of other similar aids that achieve the same aims.

Last edited:

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Because it would be nice when someone posts about the latest mysterious obscure training aid, if they actually posted a link to whatever it was they were talking about. Then folks, although not having experience of that specific thing, might be able to share experiences of other similar aids that achieve the same aims.

Just google it mate

It’s a forum and forums are like pub table conversation. I was unaware I needed to provide references to ask a question. Especially when it’s a two millisecond job to locate it online.

Besides which. I mentioned feedback from people who had used it. Meaning I would assume those who had used it, would know what I’m talking about.

Tbh I can’t be bothered. This forum is now full of pedantry and smart Arses. Far cry from how it used to be.

Laters 👋

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
Just google it mate

It’s a forum and forums are like pub table conversation. I was unaware I needed to provide references to ask a question. Especially when it’s a two millisecond job to locate it online.

Besides which. I mentioned feedback from people who had used it. Meaning I would assume those who had used it, would know what I’m talking about.

Tbh I can’t be bothered. This forum is now full of pedantry and smart Arses. Far cry from how it used to be.

Laters 👋

I'm sorry that you feel that way.

We obviously have different views on the most efficient processes for dissemination of information.

Given that I am classed as a pedant and/or a smart arse i'll ask one question...

Is it this one...

Swing Golf Trainer Hanger Training Aid Durable for Starter | eBay

or this one...

Thehanger Golf Swing Training Aid Hanger Golf Swing Training Aid [Parallel Impor | eBay

thats what googling can do for you in two milliseconds.

Last edited:

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Well he was moody 😂. I was thinking the same as your post here.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
I wasn't going to post in this thread as I had nothing to add as I am unaware of the training aid in question BUT

What a brilliant example of how threads can be ruined by stupid and needless replies.

Multiple absolutely useless posts in response to the OP, why bother if you don't have anything to say on the matter? What an absolute waste of time and effort.

Scoobiesnax

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I wasn't going to post in this thread as I had nothing to add as I am unaware of the training aid in question BUT

What a brilliant example of how threads can be ruined by stupid and needless replies.

Multiple absolutely useless posts in response to the OP, why bother if you don't have anything to say on the matter? What an absolute waste of time and effort.

Agreed after the thread about this the other day, I had a wee chuckle and facepalm!

Onto the thread; my pro used this technique with me ages ago. Forgot about it and may now give it a blast again as I can recall it was fairly handy and helped at the time. Shame I don't practise very often, probably why I forgot about it! :cautious:

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site

You see the irony right? 😂

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm sorry that you feel that way.

We obviously have different views on the most efficient processes for dissemination of information.

Given that I am classed as a pedant and/or a smart arse i'll ask one question...

Is it this one...

Swing Golf Trainer Hanger Training Aid Durable for Starter | eBay

or this one...

Thehanger Golf Swing Training Aid Hanger Golf Swing Training Aid [Parallel Impor | eBay

thats what googling can do for you in two milliseconds.

Me - "anyone used this Hanger malarky?)

normal non pedant - "ive not heard of the Hanger mate. Can you bang me a link to it please?"

Me - "course mate, here it is....."

And now you are quoting "We obviously have different views on the most efficient processes for dissemination of information"..

:sleep:

What an utter throbber. :LOL: I mentioned that this forum should normally act like informal pub chit chat conversation. Well if thats the case then i would happily leave a full pint of crisp continental Lager on the table in order to avoid you sucking the life out of me with your pedantic ways.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
What a brilliant thread.
Really enjoyed it.
Wish I could have contributed more.
Seems to be all over now.
Never mind.
I'm sure there will be another one, just as good, coming this way, fairly soon.
Thanks OP.
Never heard of the Hanger.
Looked it up straight away after reading thread title.
And now I know about something I knew nothing about yesterday.