swingstar1

Assistant Pro
Visit site
what a win from retief - birdie eagle finish to pip poor old nick o'hern

to me this event was the european tour at its best

furyk_or_unique

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I'm sure it was pretty exciting but as a non-Sky subscriber I didn't get to see any of it - at least Goosen's last two holes did show up as a couple of nice shades of red on the European Tour's live scoring pages for me.

And just what does Nick O'Hern have to do to win on the European Tour. He's probably now taken over the tag of the tour's perennial bridesmaid from the jaunty Irishman himself, Padraig Harrington. Apparently this was r/up spot no.7 and the consistent left-hander just doesn't seem to be able to get past the winner's post.

Pretty inconsiderate of Goosen really as he wins fairly regularly anyway - but that's golf I guess.

Severiano798488

Club Champion
Visit site
I'm sure O'Hern will win soon. He needs to learn from these near misses. His drive on the 18th was terrible. All he needed to do was put it on the fairway and he probably would have made at least a playoff. Let's hope next time he gets out the three wood.

Pleased for Goosen though and the drama of it all was great - just what we need to get the season going properly

Trueblue

Head Pro
Visit site
Poor old Aussie, oh dear my heart really bleeds for him, so sad and not at all amused that someone from that flipping country is getting beaten after the humiliation of the Ashes!!!!!

Bring it on O'Hearn - 7 second place finishes already....hahahaha!!!