The Golf Club 2

Lazkir

Head Pro
Visit site
Ooops another hole in one at Royal Dornoch ?
Also had a bash at Rosemount, lovely course but quite hard, only finished at about -9 ffs ??

Lol, I've not even come close to one yet. What difficulty level are you set at, I'm on medium?
I've put some time into the putting green and it's made quite a difference, but the best bit has been watching the wife try... omg the language! :eek::eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Lol, I've not even come close to one yet. What difficulty level are you set at, I'm on medium?
I've put some time into the putting green and it's made quite a difference, but the best bit has been watching the wife try... omg the language! :eek::eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Difficulty level as in club difficulty?
I have beginner clubs, you lose a bit of distance but they're much much easier to hit than the others.

Lazkir

Head Pro
Visit site
No game difficulty, you set it up when you first start. I'm using the medium clubs atm. Bit harder to hit but you get a bit more distance plus control.

Maybe I'm trying to run before I can walk... :unsure:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
No game difficulty, you set it up when you first start. I'm using the medium clubs atm. Bit harder to hit but you get a bit more distance plus control.

Maybe I'm trying to run before I can walk... :unsure:
Pro Clubs are the best to use, I've had it nearly a year and I still use them. Beginner ones don't go far enough, the Master ones go further but I find them too difficult to control and miss too many greens that the distance isn't worth it. Pro are a happy medium.

Hackers76

Visit site
Recently picked this up on PS4 and really enjoying it, reminds me a lot of the old Links games on the Xbox (I think 2004 was the last).
Finding the putting easier than the general consensus here but the chipping is the most frustrating. Seems no matter how quick I am it tells me I am very slow and goes 2 yards, well that or 10 yards too far!!
I also find it odd that a slice goes further than a normal shot, makes no sense.
Anyway got through Q school nice and easy and have gone up to normal clubs and finding it a bit more of a challenge and have to allow for my “fade” ?
If anyone fancies a game at some point my PSN yah is Hackers76

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Career Mode is mental on 2019. I just won an event on Medium with a 4 round score of -2 so bumped it up to Hard and after 2 rounds -16 is leading :LOL: The course is slightly easier tbf, I'm -3 after 2 rounds and played awful in round 2 so would expect the scores to be slightly lower but -16 is insane, guy shot -8 both days.

Solidthreeputt

Visit site
I have been enjoying it a lot. The inconsistency is insane. I have won all the majors so far but missed 5 cuts. I feel like I’m doing the same motion! Anyone on xbox for a game? My mates are on ps4 and no cross platform :-(