The GM Tiger Woods Open

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Guys Add me tony007vrs. I prob be on later. We can have some 'friendly' games before the main event.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Are we going to be able to use our own golfers???
I've not maxed out the stats on '09 but don't relish the idea of starting off afresh with Tiger Woods and hitting a 7 iron 130 yards....

mattyb0y

Head Pro
Visit site
Are we going to be able to use our own golfers???
I've not maxed out the stats on '09 but don't relish the idea of starting off afresh with Tiger Woods and hitting a 7 iron 130 yards....

No mate i propose that its tiger only as this way its a level playing field! I understand your point but this way it might stop people scoring the very unrealistic -20's and so on!

Suppose if its an issue throughout the the forum we could vote on it?

I just think woods only makes it fair and this is only a bit of fun! If its successful we can plan knockouts with our own golfers but for this 1 id like to make it even as possible and hope everyone is ok with the rule of Tiger ONLY! :D

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
You could always just say any golfer on the game can be used but no created ones. That way Tiger is available to all, but if somebody wants to use someone else its up to them.

mattyb0y

Head Pro
Visit site
You could always just say any golfer on the game can be used but no created ones. That way Tiger is available to all, but if somebody wants to use someone else its up to them.

I second that actually Tony good point mate!

Any golfer APART FROM your own! - Im guna update the rules when we decided whos playing!

Any more suggestions post people!