The Cheltenham Festival

• Thread starter Deleted member 1740
  • Start date

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have just taken advantage of a paddy power sign up offer, vantour at 12/1! Thanks very much!

Stuart, horse is brother Brian. I wouldn't go dumping loads on it. It is a very good horse, won at the festival last year. It's not at its best though, e/w if you are going to back it, most are doing 1/4 odds so at 12/s you should see a small profit if it places.

D

Deleted member 1740

I have just taken advantage of a paddy power sign up offer, vantour at 12/1! Thanks very much!

Stuart, horse is brother Brian. I wouldn't go dumping loads on it. It is a very good horse, won at the festival last year. It's not at its best though, e/w if you are going to back it, most are doing 1/4 odds so at 12/s you should see a small profit if it places.

Thanks mate!!

road2ruin

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Just about managed to break even I think yesterday, not a brilliant day after a very promising start!

Today's arrows have pin pointed the following as:

13:30 - Valseur Lido
14:05 - Edeymi
14:40 - Johns Spirit
15:20 - Un Temps Pour Tout
16:00 - Monetaire & No Buts
16:40 - The Package & Guess Again

TheDiablo

Challenge Tour Pro
Banned
Visit site
My shouts below. Couple of random combinations with penny change thrown in as well. Tough day again!

13:30 - Vautour
14:05 - Call the Cops
14:40 - Johns Spirit
15:20 - Blue Fashion
16:00 - Monetaire
16:40 - Just a Par (!)

D

Deleted member 1740

It certainly lived up to its potential today!! I had it ew and Don Poli to save the day and soften the blow of Sprinter Sacre.

I'm up a couple of hundred but it would've been much much more had Annie done the job yesterday!!

Vautour pays tomorrows wages!!

Weighed in, Weighed in what a jumping performance from Vautour!!

D

Deleted member 16999

Betfair doing a special, AP to win any race today 7/2, used a free bet, cheers AP

Break90

Tour Rookie
Visit site
2 winners and 2 e/w places so far today, still well in profit on the week, still got monetaire to go in the 1600, and a cheeky e/w on aupcharlie at 25's, as its my daughters name and the wife is from Yorkshire..........

D

Deleted member 1740

2 Singles today on Balder Success and Zarkandar, so still up on the week (only just). Any fancies for tomorrow?

I backed Zarkander and thought he was tanking along up until he made that mistake 3 out, the amount of ground he made up in 2f was immense. I'm not too sure if he'd have caught the winner without the mistake but he wouldn't have finished 7L behind it that's for sure.

D

Deleted member 1740

If the rain comes then I'll be smashing into coneygree, if it stays dry then it's Silvianaco Conti

C

c1973

Stupid bloody horses.

Two winners all week in the works tourney. :(

Maybe I need to stop basing my picks on the shirt colours. :D

Edit: Tomorrow I will be picking ones with a red cap where possible. What can go wrong?

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
If the rain comes then I'll be smashing into coneygree, if it stays dry then it's Silvianaco Conti

Think im going Holywell if the rain comes. Silvianaco Conti if its dry.

Hope you had plenty on Vautour mate, i was in a bookies on the wirral watching it with a customer & one of our suppliers. Everybody was bawdeep on it :D

Not every day you dance with strangers in a bookies :rofl:

EDIT: Saying that my favourite tipster that i follow on twitter has just tipped up Coneygree. :mmm:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 16999

Think im going Holywell if the rain comes. Silvianaco Conti if its dry.

Hope you had plenty on Vautour mate, i was in a bookies on the wirral watching it with a customer & one of our suppliers. Everybody was bawdeep on it :D

Not every day you dance with strangers in a bookies :rofl:

EDIT: Saying that my favourite tipster that i follow on twitter has just tipped up Coneygree. :mmm:
Mot sure if you can trust the Met Office, but, forecast is heavy rain till lunchtime then light rain in the afternoon!
Defo make it a more open race