Temu - any experience/review

PaulMdj

Visit site
Friend has bought a number of t-shirts, polo shirts & sandals/shoes. He thinks the pricing is great but says quite a few of the t-shirts have ended up as cleaning rags. In that respect, I guess the true cost of what he’s found to be decent is higher. It’s a no from me.
Be interesting to know which T’Shirts or types he’s purchase, I’ve had a few “sports” ones for running and been using them 3-4 times a week, washing them after every use and they are still like new, seem just as good as any branded tops I’ve used in the past.

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Be interesting to know which T’Shirts or types he’s purchase, I’ve had a few “sports” ones for running and been using them 3-4 times a week, washing them after every use and they are still like new, seem just as good as any branded tops I’ve used in the past.
Why did you need to put this bit? Surely that is just normal or do you wear other tops multiple times before washing? 🤮

PaulMdj

Visit site
Why did you need to put this bit? Surely that is just normal or do you wear other tops multiple times before washing? 🤮
If you read my answer I also asked what types, I wouldn’t neccesarily wash a waterproof jacket after every use. Some cheap tops are ruined by excessive washing or are not as advertised.