Taylormade V3 Urethane Balls

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
Best guess its a rebadged Project (a) at a different price point rather than simply repricing it.

There may be differences in the detail, but the headline elements are consistent - and the project (a) no longer appears in the AG list.

I love the (a) and it suits my game well - but as I don't buy balls I don't get to use many. Maybe this will be my answer (as more people try it and loose them 🤔

Springveldt

Visit site
Best guess its a rebadged Project (a) at a different price point rather than simply repricing it.

There may be differences in the detail, but the headline elements are consistent - and the project (a) no longer appears in the AG list.

I love the (a) and it suits my game well - but as I don't buy balls I don't get to use many. Maybe this will be my answer (as more people try it and loose them 🤔
I started using the (a) last year when I got a cracking deal from American Golf on them. Got 45 of them for £55 and still have about 15 left. They worked out cheaper than buying 2nd hand premium balls from Ebay.

I've got a £15 voucher for AG, so I think I'll pop over and grab a dozen of these to see what they are like.