Taylormade Hitoe/Bigfoot wedges???

Carpfather1

Head Pro
Visit site
Im thinking of getting some new wedges as I been struggling a bit with my current cleaveland 588s just find I’m inconsistent with them and have lost a lot of confidence Around the green with them.

anyone use the Taylormade line up hitoe 54deg and a Bigfoot 58/60???if so how do they find them forgiving wise ?

Visit site
It's funny you posted this as these caught my eye in American Golf just last week. I'm just back into game but have always struggled with bunkers. It was the shape of the club that caught my eye first when I saw it in the rack. Looked so much more forgiving than other wedges which just inspires confidence. Haven't tried but tempted to buy the 60 degree.

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
I have these 50, 54 and a 58. They feel great, pretty forgiving as well. Are they any better than any of the other wedges I had, not really to be honest. Generally the poor shots are my poor shots not the clubs.

Saying that I do prefer a 58 to 60 then again I do believe that is also psychological.

Karl102

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have the 54 and 60 in the the big toe... If you can used to the bounce on the sole then go for it! I had mack daddy's before and these spin just as much and are a more forgiving. You can still thin em like crazy, but I am happy with them!

OnTour

Head Pro
Visit site
bought mine last Wednesday 58 ° hey look great, need to build some confidence with it cost me 2-3 shots Saturday. left it short compared to previous SW. love the colour very bling !

Not cheap @ £119 but hey wedges aren't I guess.

Carpfather1

Head Pro
Visit site
bought mine last Wednesday 58 ° hey look great, need to build some confidence with it cost me 2-3 shots Saturday. left it short compared to previous SW. love the colour very bling !

Not cheap @ £119 but hey wedges aren't I guess.
I’ll try and have a go first I think or may just bite the bullet and get a Vokey fitting so know what I’m having is right for me and the firm links conditions

apj0524

Head Pro
Visit site
Im thinking of getting some new wedges as I been struggling a bit with my current cleaveland 588s just find I’m inconsistent with them and have lost a lot of confidence Around the green with them.

anyone use the Taylormade line up hitoe 54deg and a Bigfoot 58/60???if so how do they find them forgiving wise ?

Have looked at the Cleveland CBX, they have rave reviews from club players, but not tried them myself

OnTour

Head Pro
Visit site
I’ll try and have a go first I think or may just bite the bullet and get a Vokey fitting so know what I’m having is right for me and the firm links conditions

If I had the option to get fitted or trial clubs I'd go for it. got the CBX 54° version 1 helped a lot when I was struggling with technique, but improved so moved to TMHT.

JohnF

Club Champion
Visit site
I’ve got the 54 & 58 in the Callaway PM grind. Love them, took a wee bit on the eye to get used to them. I struggle to get out of rough that was at middle of your shin height, but with these I seem to get the ball back in play