Taylor-Made R7 CGB Max Rescue Club - used 3 rounds only!

Plantie

Medal Winner
Visit site
I am looking to sell one of these - sorry not sure how to put a photo on! but in mint condition only used 3 rounds. it is the no 3 verion with 19 degrees of loft...

Just bought all Burner woods so have changed for that otherwise a great club.

Looking for £99 for which I will courier to you... (Saving of £30).

Not a scratch or mark on it... with as new headcover.

Spec below...

Taylor-Made R7 CGB Max Rescue Club Easy Launch & Longer Distance

The TaylorMade Golf r7 Max Rescue Hybrid Club has a triangular-shaped head, and the triangular clubhead geometry and shallow face promote more spin for longer carry and distance.

When you are in the rough or on a tough lie with a considerable distance to the hole, you need a club to come to the rescue! The TaylorMade r7 CGB Max Rescue club features a triangular-shaped head with a deep-back center of gravity location for easy-to-launch capability on each swing. The shallow face increases spin and carry distance, while the SuperFast shaft promotes a faster swing speed and increased distance.

Taylor-Made Golf R7 CGB Max Rescue Club Features:

*Triangular-shaped head with a deep-back center of gravity location for easy-to-launch high and long shots

*Shallow face for increased spin and longer carry and distance

*55g SuperFast shaft promotes a faster swing speed for faster ball speed and more distance

*Bright finish gives an awesome appearance from every angle

Plantie

Medal Winner
Visit site
Anyone interested at £85?
media%5Cpressreleases%5C2008%5Cimg%5C032008_r7cgbmaxRescue.jpg

Plantie

Medal Winner
Visit site
Yes it is... I bought it about 6 weeks ago... played 5 rounds with it and only hit about a dozen times on the course...

Medwayjon can vouch for its condition as he saw it on Saturday - its as new.

kdl33

Visit site
Ok great, sounds good to me. Would you accept £90?? If yes, how do you want to progress???

Cheers Kelvin

kdl33

Visit site
Have to say what a great club this is, just what I was looking for. Not a mark on it and item received exactly as described.

The time between first contact asking about the club and receipt was two days. Really happy as unless these sale’s are governed correctly as per Paypal etc there’s always a nervousness around payment. For Plantie, I’d have absolutely no problems buying from him again.

PS - yes not the best haggling on my part (never has been my forte) but more than happy with what I've paid for a club coming out no.1 in Today's Golfer's rescue club review. :)

Many thanks