Tapered athletic fit polos please

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
It wear an xl polo to fit me on the chest but most shirts are like a tent around the waist. Can anyone recommend a particular brand that are a little slimmer around the mid section please

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Lindberg and Hugo Boss, both top quality, I got 3 Lindberg polos for £110 from Golf Online, not too bad price wise in my opinion.

Yant

Head Pro
Visit site
I also like well fitted polo shirts. The brands i usually end up purchasing are;

Hugo Boss
J Lindeberg
Footjoy

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It wear an xl polo to fit me on the chest but most shirts are like a tent around the waist. Can anyone recommend a particular brand that are a little slimmer around the mid section please

What about footjoy athletic fit? They are tighter round the tummy but still look good

Well I think they do.. people I come into contact with prob think I look like the Michelin man

Wolf

Visit site
This is the reason I tend to avoid most actual gild brands when buying polo tops, they don't cater for my build of broad shoulders yet, slim waisted short arse.

Got bought some Adidas ones at Christmas haven't worn them as they fit shoulders but look like I'm wearing a Marquee.

Under Armour tend to be a good fit for me, other than that it's pretty much non golf brands

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Footjoy do an athletic fit range which is a different fit to their normal tops. I avoid anything that says athletic fit so I couldn't tell you how they go but that tends to suggest tight and figure hugging. If I was built like Brooks and Rory I would be all over athletic fit gear but that is sadly not the case :D

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
what does athletic mean?
The tops I get sit on me, the shape is the shape. Athletic fit is tighter on you but stretches to fit you. Not quite like lycra cycling tops but moving that way. They look great if you have muscles, less so if you don't and particularly not if you have a belly. They would suit someone who is top heavy with a small waist, as per the OP

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The tops I get sit on me, the shape is the shape. Athletic fit is tighter on you but stretches to fit you. Not quite like lycra cycling tops but moving that way. They look great if you have muscles, less so if you don't and particularly not if you have a belly. They would suit someone who is top heavy with a small waist, as per the OP

I am surprised someone hasn’t told the OP to get custom fit yet 😂