Taken the plunge.....

Coreservers

Visit site
Been learning the game at Pytchley. Can i just say other than the experience last week, great wee centre. great to see kids playing, and the 9 hole course has enough challenge. But been looking round the area at clubs, and a number on here, and that i asked at my work, etc, have all said Brampton Heath. So taken the plunge and asked for details on membership. Hoping its discounted as half way through the year, but happy to wait till Feb for full years.
I'm not great, but can hit 190 regularly off the tee. and get around not bad off the fairways. So feel its time for a proper 18 hole course and a club membership. and a Handicap. currently estimated at 28 ish

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Everyone starts somewhere and you will be fine! ? don’t feel flustered by fast moving accomplished golfer, let them through or join up and pick a few tips on the way through. Don’t worry about distance either just be honest with yourself, and tell a few whoppers on here, provided you don’t go to the meets ( and get found out!)

Springveldt

Visit site
Good luck on the membership, I’ll be surprised if they don’t have some kind of offer that covers the rest of this season and next season as most around my way do.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Brampton Heath is decent enough, worth trying to get membership through winter if you intend to try and play at as its one of the best draining courses around and far more playable than most in bad conditions