Take a look at this..............

minty18

Tour Rookie
Visit site
It's a golf island..... i love it. My other half doesnt play but she'll be happy in the spa.

Got a feeling i might need a few balls if i want to play the full 18, failing that i'll take my snorkel.

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
One of my best friends mum is from mauritius and he goes there every summer the lucky bleeder and I keep trying to persuade him to take me, since I read that it got voted number 1 golfing holiday destination in the world. It looks gorgeous, everything you could want, except maybe nightlife, but it would be a more peaceful holiday anyway just because of the nature of the place so this would not be essential. Enjoy yourself Minty, when do you go?

minty18

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I dont go till August but i'm taking my clubs as HID has given me the green light for atleast 3 rounds. This is going to be the best honeymoon on record.

minty18

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Yea, i bet if i fast forward 9 months my golfing time is cut to one round a week. I've been warned by my future brother in-law about this many a time.

pjaz

Assistant Pro
Visit site
WOW.

think I'll have a word with the writers from Lost to see if they can move this island to the East Coast so i can play it.