T2 Improvement System

jeardley

Head Pro
Visit site
Yep, ive had one for about a month. Best thing i ever bought in terms of training aids. does loads of drills not just swing path.

Didnt pay that much tho.

It highlighted how much i was coming inside on the downswing after impact. I had no idea before using this.

I'd recommend it to anybody :)

oakey22

Head Pro
Visit site
some 2x4 and get a brush that goes under the doors in the house to keep the draft out, fix it together, job done :)

I was thinking about making something like this but with a curve to it that mirrors the correct plane to be in, then you have to swing through that gap to make it to the ball in the correct curve/plane.

Dont know if it would work though.

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk
The 'brushes' on the T2Hole are curved to give an indication of the swingpath.

As for the price. A training aid that does cover so many different 'ailments', and is very adaptable, (see last months GM, it had a DVD with Denis Pugh in it explaining some of the drills), when compared to some old favourites like the Leaderboard and Smartpath, the T2Hole does represent good value when compared to those products prices.

Of course not everyone has the same sense of value, or indeed the desire for using any type of training aid. Each to their own.

I've only used mine a few times as I have very little time, what with the kids, and of course the business. But the 'repeatable-ness' of the settings has been very useful in reinforcing the time that I do have with it.

Whether it's worth £90 or not is up to you. But a new driver is £150 plus. And is that really going to get you hitting the ball further and straighter?

philly169

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
haplesshacker you make some good points.

At the moment I am a 28 handicapper, I can hit a nice faded drive, and recently good long irons (distance and accuracy)and my pro says my swing motion and tempo is perfect... The problems I have is consistancy in the short game and putting.

I'm thinking about getting this for xmas just to help me become more consistant and improve my handicap, looks like it will help me keep everything as it should be.