Swing check please! 2

NeilPlimmer25

Club Champion
Visit site
GolfGirl247

As everyone has said, great swing.

I would not like to make any changes to your motion as you will still be learning about the game while I assume still growing.

When you practise I would recomend changing where you lay down that stick. If you practice with the stick down in a different postion it may well improve the direction of your swing, and then stop the slice/fade.

When people put clubs down on the floor, I like them to be on an extension of the target line. One behnd the ball and one in front of the ball, making sure you have enough room to swing the club.

This way you will be able to monitor the direction of your backswing, downswing and throughswing relative to the target line.

What you will see with your swing is that it moves inside the target line on the backswing, then has to come over the top of the target line on the downswing. This will contribute to your slice/fade.

If you place the clubs on the target line you can then swing up the line on the backswing then follow through over the club out in front of the ball.

Also develop the abilty to shape the ball all ways, left to right, high, low, left to right. This way you will start to appreciate the subtle movements of your body, club and swing.

Hope that advice helps, please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions/queries

Neil