Sunday 8 July Game wanted, East Midlands/ South Yorkshire/ Lincolnshire

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Off to Gainsborough for the Ping PYB runners up day on 9th July, travelling up Sunday 8th.

Looking to get a game in anywhere inbetween Bucks & Gainsborough approx 20 miles either side of the M1 up as far as Sheffield

Any Offers out there?

Fragger

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Possibly.

Sunday 8th is one of the few weekend days I have free in the next month or so but I'm in that many competitions with matches to arrange that I won't know for a couple of weeks if it really is free.

If you still don't have anything sorted by the time I know my own fate you'd be very welcome at mine for a game if I don't have to play a competition match that day.

I'm not very helpful am I? :eek:

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'll be your last resort - it might be possible to fit you into our Sunday comp as a non-competing visitor, but last tee-time is 9.18.

PhilTheFragger

Visit site
Possibly.

Sunday 8th is one of the few weekend days I have free in the next month or so but I'm in that many competitions with matches to arrange that I won't know for a couple of weeks if it really is free.

If you still don't have anything sorted by the time I know my own fate you'd be very welcome at mine for a game if I don't have to play a competition match that day.

I'm not very helpful am I? :eek:

Like a 1 legged man in an arse kicking contest :)

Thanks Gary, see how you are placed, be nice to come up to your gaff and shoot a couple of Eagles

Lets keep a watching brief
Cheers

Fragger

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Sadly I do not think that Belton is going to be possible. I am now down to play in the Captains day comp and I am in the 11-2 set of tee times.

PhilTheFragger

Visit site
Sadly I do not think that Belton is going to be possible. I am now down to play in the Captains day comp and I am in the 11-2 set of tee times.

Suppose telling the captain to cancel his day, coz Fragger wants a game isnt an option :)

Not to worry Sir, Thanks for trying

Fragger

Evesdad

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm going to be about as helpful as gary here and will check the diaries as im going on holiday the following weekend I may or may not get away with two rounds over the weekend!

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
The 8th is still free for me at the moment, but I have 5 ko matches to arrange for July and I don't even have opponents yet in 4 of them (and already have matches arranged for 14th, 15th), so although I'd love to set it in stone, I just daren't. Yet.

Having said that, you could still play there even if I can't. I can book at tee time for you if you'd like?

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
Didn't you like my place Dave? ;)

I loved your place. It's a bit of a trek for me though.

However, I would still come over for a game. Just need to leave home with breakfast and supper, and hiking boots, and an overnight tent etc. :)

I'm checking with the Mrs to see how I'm fixed. I'm not playing at home that day, but there were rumours of taking the kids to some kids place.

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I loved your place. It's a bit of a trek for me though.

However, I would still come over for a game. Just need to leave home with breakfast and supper, and hiking boots, and an overnight tent etc. :)

I'm checking with the Mrs to see how I'm fixed. I'm not playing at home that day, but there were rumours of taking the kids to some kids place.

You know you want another crack at this one...

BLGC9.jpg