Stuck in a viscous cycle

golfbluecustard

Head Pro
Visit site
I haven't picked up a club let alone played in forever, so am passing on any invites as I haven't picked up a club let alone played in forever, so .....

How can I break this?

Children growing up means I've suddenly got time at the weekends which I haven't had in years.

Thanks

GBC

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Sorry, can't help with your dilemma, but I did chuckle at the thought of someone named Custard caught in a viscous cycle.

Utterly childish and quite possibly the result of my new teetotal lifestyle 😂

Last edited:

Scozzy

Medal Winner
Visit site
Go and have a coffee/pint/lunch at local club and enjoy the atmosphere.Just being around the sights and sounds, watching people teeing off and chatting around the practice green will be good for the soul and if you've stuck your putter in the boot you may just find yourself in the mood to roll a few in and feel like a golfer again..

D

Deleted Member 1156

Sorry, can't help with your dilemma, but I did chuckle at the thought of someone named Custard caught in a viscous cycle.

Utterly childish and quite possibly the result of my new teetotal lifestyle 😂
Eh?? So who the hell am I meant to drink red wine with at future forum meets?? :(

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Pick up a club & get down the driving range, and thrash away. Then accept the next invite that comes along.

And shame on those who jumped straight in about OPs choice of words! After all, it's probably just what you need for getting through a sticky patch.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Sticky problem! ;)

Just do it! I'm about to prepare to play my first 18 hole round in a couple of years - Left Hip replaced in January!

golfbluecustard

Head Pro
Visit site
Viscous????o_O:rolleyes::eek:
Haven't picked up a dictionary or thesaurus for a while either, have you?;):LOL:
Brilliant ! Have missed this forum and shows you can't just depend on spell check when your spelling of a word is wider off the mark than one of my drives....
Great feedback lads, just need to get back out there and accept it's going to take a while.
Enjoy your Sunday, range for me this afternoon.
GBC