Stromberg Trousers

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm looking to get another pair of golf trousers. I usually go Ping as they fit me well but there seem to be some good deals on Stromberg at the moment. How do people find they fit? Would I need to go up a size? Are they tight?

I'm not 6ft 4", 10st, so I don't want uber slim trousers. I like em comfy.

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
They generally fit snug to waist size with say jeans. I'm a 30 or 31 in jeans but 32 is right in Stromberg. They do a long leg so look out for e.g. 34L. Sounds like you need it!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I was joking about the 6'4 thing. My description was how most pro's seem to look on the tv now, certainly the young ones. I'm normally a 34w, 30-31 leg, so based on your comment I am best going 36w. Thanks.

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I was joking about the 6'4 thing. My description was how most pro's seem to look on the tv now, certainly the young ones. I'm normally a 34w, 30-31 leg, so based on your comment I am best going 36w. Thanks.

Ha, good stuff, mind they have funky, slim and tapered legs as well as standard, so it's what you fancy. Lovely trousers. The wicking ones are great if it's not really raining, I often don't need my rain trousers unless it's persistent.

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I had a pair and they were a tight fit in the upper thigh. When I had a pair i was a 40 waist and should have went 42 I think. Wish I had kept them as I'm down to a 38/some 36 waist so would probs fit now.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Great quality, but they are a tight fit if you get the "correct" size. Bought a pair of 32" waist a couple of years ago and I could only just get in them. A perfect fit now after being ill, but I wouldn't recommend lymphoma to anyone as a weight loss program:)

I will definitely go up a waist size the next time I buy Stromberg trousers.

turkish

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
yeah I'd agree very snug- so snug in fact mines no longer fit :(

If you are looking for very comfy and good quality trousers the best I have tried are Adidas Fall weight. Made for american Autumns they pretty much are all year round in this country. Reasonably thick but not too heavy and they have an element of stretch in the waist. I have 5 pairs!!!

Moquillo19

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I'm 34 in every pair of trousers I own except for the Stombergs which I can only wear after doing a month off the beer, bread, potatoes............ Actually off everything.

Anybody want to buy a couple of pairs of 34 waist trousers? Only worn twice in 4 years. Haha 😂