Stowamatic Continental 3 Wheel Trolley and Deluxe Trolley Bag

Farneyman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Having used a trolley for the past couple of years I decided to upgrade to a decent 3wheel one. After some research online and looking at others up close I went for the above named trolley. Ordered it from Thesportshq on Sunday morning and it arrived on Tuesday.

It is very simple and quick to assemble and I took it down the links on Tuesday after work for a run out before Wednesday medal. It makes a huge difference than the two wheel trolleys I have used in the past. It is such an easy walk with the 3 wheeler. The back wheels can be removed with a simple push of a button and this makes storage of it, space wise ideal for my small boot.

I also went for the Stowamatic Deluxe Trolley Bag from the same site. This is a super bag that has 14 individual sections for each club and more pockets of a variety of sizes that I could ever hope to fill. It sits lovely on the trolley and I am really looking forward to some winter golf with all the required winter wear not taking up all the space down the one side of my bag.

All in all I am delighted so far with my choices and anyone who is thinking of changing I think you not be disappointed if you go down the Stowamatic line.

I will try to post a couple of photos.

Farneyman

Tour Winner
Visit site
2012-09-04165704.jpg

Need to get my decking done...

IMG-20120904-WA0001.jpg

Short of the second green.