Starting Back.

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Knackered my knee two years ago which has kept me off the course. After seeing a Surgeon a few times who decided not to operate but for me to have phisio on it I'm just about ready to start back again. I've been on a retained membership but upgraded it back to full for the club's new year starting 1st June. Looking forward with a little trepidation to starting.

RichA

Visit site
Tore meniscus in both knees 5 years ago. A few months later, the ortho consultant told me my sporting days were over.
2 weeks of excellent intensive physio and months of religiously doing the 1980s Jane Fonda hips and bum exercises for 20 minutes a day got me back on the cricket and football pitches for a few years. I retired from those a year or so ago to focus my recreation on golf. No knee probs anymore.
Good luck. Keep doing the exercises they give you.
Paracetamol Extra before every activity and beer and whisky after help too.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Knackered my knee two years ago which has kept me off the course. After seeing a Surgeon a few times who decided not to operate but for me to have phisio on it I'm just about ready to start back again. I've been on a retained membership but upgraded it back to full for the club's new year starting 1st June. Looking forward with a little trepidation to starting.
Pm sent

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
We can have a knees up, seemingly I had a torn Meniscus that healed itself.
Nice legs shame about the face :D

Attachments

• 2018-03-03 15.53.00.jpg
    2018-03-03 15.53.00.jpg
    684.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 2018-03-03 15.50.10.jpg
    2018-03-03 15.50.10.jpg
    635.1 KB · Views: 6