Stack and Tilt Version 2.0

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
New DVD is on the way... Feb 2012

[video=youtube;YIzF0MB50Z0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIzF0MB50Z0[/video]

and....

[video=youtube;wkDiCnBdySs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkDiCnBdySs[/video]

Hopefully it will provide some further insight for many upcoming players and confidence that the support for the swing is growing.

I really love drawing the ball! :p

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
When GolfDigest first broke the S&T story there was a lot of confusion, people thought that tilting left meant leaning towards the target, as that got cleared up there were lots of other questions, ballflight laws changed, people said that it was bad for your back etc etc The Ver 1.0 DVD cleared some of that up but not all, and it was definitely made for the beginner to grasp the swing but not enough detail for the 'lower h/cappers' not to still have questions. Now it seems that the Ver 2.0 DVD uses all available technology (trackman, Protracer, downforce plates, pressure pads yada yada) to show what REALLY happens and why it works. I'd say it will tie up all the loose ends that people speculate about.

MadAdey

Money List Winner
Visit site
Will you just behave yourself......:angry:

I do not need anything else to start thinking about. I have only just got my head around these bloody new swing laws you have got me into.....:whoo:

AllyLodge

Head Pro
Visit site
When GolfDigest first broke the S&T story there was a lot of confusion, people thought that tilting left meant leaning towards the target, as that got cleared up there were lots of other questions, ballflight laws changed, people said that it was bad for your back etc etc The Ver 1.0 DVD cleared some of that up but not all, and it was definitely made for the beginner to grasp the swing but not enough detail for the 'lower h/cappers' not to still have questions. Now it seems that the Ver 2.0 DVD uses all available technology (trackman, Protracer, downforce plates, pressure pads yada yada) to show what REALLY happens and why it works. I'd say it will tie up all the loose ends that people speculate about.
Im really interested with this but cannot find the ver 1.0 DVD for the uk. Do I have to buy it from us ?

-Ally

Evesdad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not trying to stir up another heated debate but what made you guys get in to the whole s&t thing?? I'm just curious as I'm starting understand the cause and effect of my swing and looking to settle on a one swing plan or s&t. What did you find pros & cons wise?

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
Not trying to stir up another heated debate but what made you guys get in to the whole s&t thing?? I'm just curious as I'm starting understand the cause and effect of my swing and looking to settle on a one swing plan or s&t. What did you find pros & cons wise?

For me it is a much more repeatable, simpler action. I was having real difficulty with weight shift and hitting a lot of things fat or thin. With S&T it is all a lot easier IMO but still takes a bit of graft getting used to it. I was lucky that a pro I was using at Enniscrone taught me it so still can vaguely remember the basics.

Evesdad

Tour Winner
Visit site
For me it is a much more repeatable, simpler action. I was having real difficulty with weight shift and hitting a lot of things fat or thin. With S&T it is all a lot easier IMO but still takes a bit of graft getting used to it. I was lucky that a pro I was using at Enniscrone taught me it so still can vaguely remember the basics.

That sounds familiar to me!!

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
I found that it was really awkward to get back to the ball from the right side consistently, I could also never figure out how you tilt your spine to the right at address (reverse K), setting your left shoulder higher, yet somehow manage to turn it back down sufficiently without it forcing my head to come up... I'd always find myself peeping over the edge of my shoulders. Then there's the whole restist with the hips and turn the shoulders 90°...yeh right! You're lucky if you can get 45° if you resist (get someone to hold your hips solid and see how far you can turn your shoulders!!!).

The natural geometry of S&T sold it to me... not one part didn't make sense.