Stack and tilt resistance movement

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I'm not a fan of S&T although I've dabbled in the past with some decent results initially. However I've nothing against anyone debating the positives and negatives on here as often as they like. if I don't want to get involved I'll move to something else. James is passionate about S&T and if anyone gets the chance to meet him and let him go through it with you it makes a lot more sense in real life and there are some really good sthings that you could perhaps take into a more conventional swing (or maybe not). I like the fact that Bob and James can come at it from poles apart and spark some interesting discussion. Beats a 300 yard bull merchant

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
I like the fact that Bob and James can come at it from poles apart and spark some interesting discussion. Beats a 300 yard bull merchant

Sorry to say Homer, you have read the last discussion between me and James on the subject of S&T.
Totally bored with it, it's just like banging your head against a brick wall.

I'm sure you all know my professional views on it by now so I wont bore you with the same old tried and tested arguements.
I will simply finish by saying good luck to those of you who are giving it a go... just don't forget your fundamentals.
Good luck with your mission to change the golfing world James and I hope you dont mind if I dont wish you every success. ;)
And in answer to those who think I will still be tempted to reply to all the posts, you'd probably be right. So to remove that temptation, James I'm afraid as from now you are on my ignore list. Nothing personal.
That way, you can all get on with it and I can get on with some home decoration I've been putting off for months.

Good luck and have fun, I shall say no more.