St.Mellion Golfing Holiday

Tracey

Visit site
Hi everyone, I have a weeks holiday in July at St.Mellion for sale for 4 people, includes 2 rounds of golf each weekday and use of the leisure facilities for 4 people. The accommodation is a 1 bedroom house, with bathroom and sauna, kitchen, drive, garden, patio and bbq, overlooking course. The week I have available is 5th July 2008. Anyone interested, please contact me for more information and photos.

shanker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Hi everyone, I have a weeks holiday in July at St.Mellion for sale for 4 people, includes 2 rounds of golf each weekday and use of the leisure facilities for 4 people. The accommodation is a 1 bedroom house, with bathroom and sauna, kitchen, drive, garden, patio and bbq, overlooking course. The week I have available is 5th July 2008. Anyone interested, please contact me for more information and photos.
1 bedroom, sauna, 4 people??? Sounds good, even without the golf at St. Mellion.

Tracey

Visit site
The price is £499 per week for accommodation for 4 people and golf for 2 people every week day during stay, extra rounds of golf are available at reduced rates. All four guests can use the leisure facilities during the stay.

sandford93

Assistant Pro
Visit site

something wrong there eh?