Spikey wheels

reb

Visit site
I guess everyone is aware of these wheels and many clubs seem to insist of them including my one, I have heard they are better for electric trolleys as they make the battery work less, does anyone know this is true maybe you use them yourself I have a hillbilly trolley with the twin front wheels, I also see far less pricey is the add on spikes about £20, without buying actual wheels about £70, any pros out there think the spikes alone are ok or is it best to get new spikey wheels. :confused:

reb

Visit site
Well the clubs here are not having winter trolley bands now that hedgehog wheels are available and far better than having winter trolley bans, so clubs now say trolley bans will be a thing of the past once the hedghogs get going.

Dave B

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Last edited:

reb

Visit site
Hello I do not like the looks of the P Caddy wheels and look an ideal mud and clay trap, I sent off ebay for a set of hedgehog covers and got them today they are well make and easy to fit and the spikes should be easy to clean too, they was £17 for the covers as apposed to £70 for hedgehog wheels but thought it better to just convert my own wheels rather than buying another set. I recommend them and they are a good price too.