Spain v England

MVP

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Through and through mate. I try to stay away from footy chat on here as i'm abit too pasionate about it. I'm worried that i'll say something on here in a football debate and be outcast from the golf side of things so best for me not to get involved.

COYS!

i wouldnt worry about that mate get stuck in thats forums are for!!!

D

Deleted member 1740

haha yeah.. Imo David villa is one of the best cf in the game atm and xavi is better than gerrard im a xavi nut.

Viva Espana!!! OLÉ

Sorry to disagree mate but Steven Gerrard is by far the best midfielder in world football by a mile. Xavi is superb like, but imo not as good as Gerrard.

Typical :D

Sorry mate but Messi, Kaka, Ronaldo all miles ahead of Gerrard. He is worl class, but not the best in the world.

Tony, i'm not saying that them players you've mentioned aren't world class they are but i'm talking about a player that can play literally any position and still be world class.

minty18

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Minty, You get to the lane much?

What boozer do you use before games? I am a corner-pin man myself.

Those who know me know that I am a proper mentalist when it comes to my beloved Tottenham Hotspur.

C O Y S

I go in the Bill Nicholson behind the school mate, pole dancer in there on the bar before every game.

Where do you sit? I get to about 10 games a season and always make sure i'm in the south stand next to the away fans.

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
Minty, You get to the lane much?

What boozer do you use before games? I am a corner-pin man myself.

Those who know me know that I am a proper mentalist when it comes to my beloved Tottenham Hotspur.

C O Y S

I go in the Bill Nicholson behind the school mate, pole dancer in there on the bar before every game.

Where do you sit? I get to about 10 games a season and always make sure i'm in the south stand next to the away fans.

Im park lane also, lower, next to the away fans.

Pompey game was fun.

My next game is shakhtar donetsk home, followed by boro home then chelski and wet spam.

Going to do anfield away at the end of the season also.

Herbie

Tour Winner
Visit site
I know its after the fact in this thread, but I won money on this one, thats why I said nothing, didnt want to jinx it. Sorry but England were predictably ordinary in my view, nomatter how much the pundits tried to defend the performances.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
haha yeah.. Imo David villa is one of the best cf in the game atm and xavi is better than gerrard im a xavi nut.

Viva Espana!!! OLÉ

Sorry to disagree mate but Steven Gerrard is by far the best midfielder in world football by a mile. Xavi is superb like, but imo not as good as Gerrard.

Typical :D

Sorry mate but Messi, Kaka, Ronaldo all miles ahead of Gerrard. He is worl class, but not the best in the world.

Tony, i'm not saying that them players you've mentioned aren't world class they are but i'm talking about a player that can play literally any position and still be world class.

I dont disagree with you on that comment, but if you read what you originally said, that is what I disagreed with.

'Best midfielder in the world by a mile' Try telling Ronaldo that. :)