SOuth West meet?

Tab373

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Burnham I could probably do as only live 20/30 mins down the road. Could always have a game at my club which is Enmore park

elliottlale

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Burnham I could probably do as only live 20/30 mins down the road. Could always have a game at my club which is Enmore park

What's enmore like? My missus lives in north petherton, so when I'm at hers I play at Taunton vale, but I def want to try other clubs, if your ever free

Tab373

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
What's enmore like? My missus lives in north petherton, so when I'm at hers I play at Taunton vale, but I def want to try other clubs, if your ever free

Been a member for 30 years since I was 9. IMO one of the best in south west in the summer.its a bit wet at the moment. Great views and some challenging holes. Look at Enmore web page for pics. I live in taunton quiet close to vale but choose Enmore over all the Taunton courses. Give me a shout next time your down. I work shift so might be able to sort out a game.

elliottlale

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Been a member for 30 years since I was 9. IMO one of the best in south west in the summer.its a bit wet at the moment. Great views and some challenging holes. Look at Enmore web page for pics. I live in taunton quiet close to vale but choose Enmore over all the Taunton courses. Give me a shout next time your down. I work shift so might be able to sort out a game.

Ideal, well I'm there Thursday morning, but that's probably not much notice. Will be in the new year then. Just seen your h/cap, will have to go gentle on me!lol

Tab373

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Ideal, well I'm there Thursday morning, but that's probably not much notice. Will be in the new year then. Just seen your h/cap, will have to go gentle on me!lol

If you had said Wednesday I could of done as have a 3 ball and need one more. Back to work on Thursday so give me a shout in new year

Captain_Black

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I have never attended a Forum meet before.
Do you guys usually meet on a Saturday or Sunday?
I ask this because my club comps kick off in April & they are all on a Saturday.
So would it be possible to arrange the meet for a Sunday?
Looking at the calendar at the moment, I am free most Sundays in April.

Tab373

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Where is everyone wanting to play if its burnham and berrow then you need to contact the member on here. but if you want to play Enmore Park which is my home club let me know and i will speak with the secretary and get a price for say a bacon bap on arrival game of golf and lunch or evening meal depending when people want to tee off will get a few dates perhaps a couple fridays and saturdays and see what is most populaur. ive never arranged anything like this before so advise would be great and i will try to sort out a few prizes. let me know.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hi guys and girls,after reading this thread and deciding that its not going far,fast.
I have sent Bunham and Berrow an email about the possibility of a meet.
I have only made an enquiry,so no commitment,just the possibility so i havnt taken over[yet].
I have requested prices for mid April,weekday or weekends.
I have asked for Bacon bap,tea and coffee on arrival,18 holes on the championship course,and a buffet
or 2 course meal afterwards where we all sit down together and give out prizes.
Im not saying i will commit to organising as others have submitted an interest,so we will see how it goes.
I await there email,by the way i didnt mention we were the golf monthly forum,just a golf forum,just incase
someone can get a better deal,however its a road im willing to go down if need be.
Dont expect it to be cheap.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hi guys and girls,after reading this thread and deciding that its not going far,fast.
I have sent Bunham and Berrow an email about the possibility of a meet.
I have only made an enquiry,so no commitment,just the possibility so i havnt taken over[yet].
I have requested prices for mid April,weekday or weekends.
I have asked for Bacon bap,tea and coffee on arrival,18 holes on the championship course,and a buffet
or 2 course meal afterwards where we all sit down together and give out prizes.
Im not saying i will commit to organising as others have submitted an interest,so we will see how it goes.
I await there email,by the way i didnt mention we were the golf monthly forum,just a golf forum,just incase
someone can get a better deal,however its a road im willing to go down if need be.
Dont expect it to be cheap.

That was a very quick response from the Managing secretary Michaell Blight.
His email went like this.

As a general rule we have 2 balls up to 0.45,3 balls up to midday and 4 balls in the afternoons.
On Saturdays no tee times would be available before 1.00pm.
The weekend of the 20th/21st April is already to busy.

Green fees are 75pp on weekdays and 85pp weekends,the rates are not effected by numbers in your group.

The catering is a franchise and can be arranged direct.Cater for 4.50pp for tea coffee and Bacon roll.
A 2 course meal would be 12-18pp depending on meal choice.

On that basis[im out]organising and playing].

No discount for group booking :eek::clap:

Captain_Black

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
How much!!!!!!!!!!!!
A bit out of my league price wise.
I would still like to hook up with you guys for a meet though, but not at that price.

HotDogAssassin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Like above, I would not be interested in B&B at that price.

Does anyone know anything about the following selection (I've tried to go for ones that are fairly central:

http://www.westonsupermaregolfclub.com/visitors_and_societies £26.50 - £46.50

http://www.wedmoregolfclub.com/societies/ £21.00 - £70.45

http://www.breangolfclub.co.uk/societypackages.html £21.00 - £31.00

http://www.enmorepark.co.uk/pages.php/societies.html £36 for 18, food extra

http://www.longsuttongolf.com/society-packages £24 - £38

http://www.oakemanor.com/ £?????

I would be happy to do the organising with a club, but not to do any organising of any competition on the day.