Some advice please

andiritchie

Journeyman Pro
HOTMAIL.COM
yeah i like using the 52 around the greens there less things that can go wrong,are the TM wedges any good i like the look down better than my vokeys but never hit them

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
PW(45*)= 120
AW(50*)= 100
SW(55*)= 80
LW(60*)=60

All Full swings.

Most of time though from within 45 yards i will pitch it with the 45* and let it run on.

Only ever use the lob to go over hazards or stop quickly on tight pins etc. Maybe get out of thick rough.

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
TM wedges any good i like the look down better than my vokeys but never hit them

I don't know the very latest TM wedges....but the one I have is very good. I found the Callaway a bit upright and the Titleist a bit pricey! I'd more or less settled on an MD like brendy, but found this one on the shelf at the range. Sadly (for my bank balance) I pick up all sorts of kit on my travels, some of which is never really used (Callaway 9 wood :cool:

Cernunnos

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Now all the talk about lofts made me double check the Yonnex website to get the exact lofts & was quite suprised to discover my PW is infact 45' & the SW is 55' in my set. The optional AW (gap Wedge)is 50'. So that has to be my solution. So I've got a 10 degree differance between PW & SW, no wonder I was having the problems I was.

All sorted now, ready for Wensum valley on Wednesday.