So who's going to triumph in Dubai???

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
After Tigers slide today what do you reckon? Will he play a sublime round and win tomorrow? Will Ernie mantain his lead and win the title? Or will Westwood make a victory charge?

I personally fancy Stenson to win, I can't see Sergio doing it. I would love Mcdowell or Westwood to do it, they are well enough placed so fingers crossed.

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hoping for Westwood or Stenson, Jon. I still think Ernie's confidence is a bit fragile at the mo'

2 "bad" days in a row for Tigger. How often does that happen? Every chance he'll shoot a 64 tomorrow.

clubchamp07

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I know what happened Tiger and why he had 2 bad days in a row. He was on this forum last night and read all the post's you lot where writing about him so he thought he would be human for a few rounds.

DCB

Visit site
Either Els or Stenson can do it, if either of these two win it sends a message to tiger that he's not invincible after all. Some of his play today was just run of the mill, for him it was very poor.

It would be good for golf as a whole for one of the other leading lights to win this one.

AliB

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I hope it's not Tiger - but agree that Ernie has lost a bit of bottle. Does he really want to win these days? Don't think he looks hungry enough (talking figuratively!)

Alib