So who is up for a big meet in this area???

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
following on from our day out yesterday and htl's comment in the thread, thought I would throw this into the equasion.

I can get us in as a society at a decent track suitable for all levels on a weekend. They offer a package on a saturday (£4 cheaper weekdays) that consists of; Bacon Roll & coffee on arrival, 18 holes of golf with buggy & a decent lunch for £41.50 per person. They provide the relevant markers for closest to pin & longest drive etc, they also provide a scoreboard if required.

The location is Maidstone, Kent. About 1hr 20 from berkshire, 40 mins from surrey, essex & sussex so not too far to make it unworthwhile.

I am more than happy to take on the role of organiser if people are interested in doing this.

This is an all-welcome event as far as I am concerned, whether you are a beginner or a master golfer.

Im sure it would be legendary if we can get enough bodies together.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm in. Just give me a date and I will be there.

Think the long drive title is already decided, 300 yards with a 3 wood. Thank god Gary Player was not there he would be getting you to pee in a cup ASAP.

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
Once we get enough interest we can then throw some dates into the equasion for definate but if we aimed for towards the end of August that gives enough notice for people.

As for the long drive..... if only I could do that consistently.

andycap

Head Pro
Visit site
Jon,
I'm up for this ,would have to be a weekend for me though.
As a nomad i have not got an official handicap but i know fairly accurately what i play off . I'm only across the bridge in Essex , not too for from Bandit country!

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Homer - if the dates were ok I could pick you up on the way, it isn't too far out of my way, and it would be a shame to miss out for this reason.