Snell Golf Balls

r0wly86

Head Pro
Visit site
Never heard of them until recently, but seem to have been around of a few years now.

Designed by the same bloke who did the Pro V1, project (a) and host of other balls, and highly recommended by MyGolfSpy. £30 a dozen with a mutli pack discount may be worth giving a go.

Has anyone tried them

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Never heard of them until recently, but seem to have been around of a few years now.

Designed by the same bloke who did the Pro V1, project (a) and host of other balls, and highly recommended by MyGolfSpy. £30 a dozen with a mutli pack discount may be worth giving a go.

Has anyone tried them

I have used the older version of the "new" ball that is out if that makes sense. For me they were very very good and performed better than the Chrome Soft and miles better than the Vice balls which I just don't rate or like at all. I would use them quite happily if they were readily available over here. Saying that they would have to be a very good to take me away from TP5X or Bridgestone RX.

r0wly86

Head Pro
Visit site
I have used the older version of the "new" ball that is out if that makes sense. For me they were very very good and performed better than the Chrome Soft and miles better than the Vice balls which I just don't rate or like at all. I would use them quite happily if they were readily available over here. Saying that they would have to be a very good to take me away from TP5X or Bridgestone RX.

I googled Snell UK they seem to have a base in London and will ship for £2.99 or free if the order is over £50, they do a dozen, 6 red and 6 black think I'll given them go, cheaper than most premium balls, and well reviewed and now you have said they are good, definitely worth giving them a try

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
I googled Snell UK they seem to have a base in London and will ship for £2.99 or free if the order is over £50, they do a dozen, 6 red and 6 black think I'll given them go, cheaper than most premium balls, and well reviewed and now you have said they are good, definitely worth giving them a try

I'll have a look myself and order a dozen thanks for the update.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
I tried one i found last year, TBH its didn't impress me thought it was about the same as the vice and nothing like as good as the balls its stated they are as good as.

But each to there own, they may suit you.